LATEST BASKETBALL NEWS
Our basketball program is one of the best programs in the area. During the winter, we sport both boy's and girl's teams. The teams start with instructional teams in the 4th grade. In grades 5, 6 the boy and girls continue to learn the fundamentals of the game, but also add a bit of competition - with playoffs getting introduced. The 7th and 8th graders compete for positions on the Varsity teams.
We have a spacious gymnasium, with bleachers, score board and sound system. All grades compete against teams in Camden and Burlington counties.
BLUE CHIP BASKETBALL CAMP
Boys & Girls - Grades 5-8
June 25-28, 2018
Boys & Girls - Grades 2-4
July 9-12, 2018
See Registration Form below
BASKETBALL TEAM NEWS
Varsity Boys Basketball News
Varsity Girls Basketball News
Varsity Boys - 7th Grade Basketball News
Varsity Girls - 7th Grade Basketball News
JV Boys Basketball News
JV Girls Basketball News
5th Grade Boys Basketball News
5th Grade Girls Basketball News
4th Grade Boys Basketball News
4th Grade Girls Basketball News
Holy Eucharist Youth Basketball News (Grades 1-3)
See you in 2019!! Thank you parents and players for a great year!
Home Playoff Rules for 2018
New rules will be enforced this year fo all CKRS playoff home games in the CKRS Gym. These rules are being implimented at the request of the Diocese and league and referee association that CKRS is a member of.
- No basketballs other than those being used in the official game and those used by teams participating in the official game will be permitted in the gym on game nights.
- Spectators, students, visitors and players not involved in the official game will not be permitted to shoot during official game warm-ups, time-outs, end of quarters, half times and the conclusion of the game.
- Only players, coaches and referees involved in the official game will be permitted on the court during pre-game warm-ups, time-outs, end of quarters and half-times.
- Children are not permitted to play in the end court areas adjacent to the cafeteria and stage during official games.
- Under no circumstances are visitors or students permitted on the stage and in any area of the building other than the gym and cafeteria.
- Parents, please supervise small children in the gym, cafeteria and bathrooms.
SEE TEAM LINKS BELOW for practice, game schedules and forms.
SCHEDULES AND FORMS: