CKRS is happy to announce
that Lorrie Logan and Lisa
McCormick will serve as
Co-Head Coaches for the
Good luck Lorrie and Lisa!
2019 Cross-Country League Schedule
Saturday 9/21 - League Meet #1
Saturday 9/28 - League Meet #2
Saturday 10/5 - League Meet #3
Tuesday 10/8 - Team/Individual Photos - before practice on the CKRS Field
Saturday 10/12 - League Meet #4
Saturday 10/12 - South Jersey Open (Invitational)
Fridau 10/18 - Camden County Championships (Invitational)
Saturday 10/19 - Fun Meet/Color Run
Monday 10/21 - S.J. Track Coaches Assn. Meet (Invitational)
Saturday 10/26 - League Championships
Sunday 10/27 - League Championships (Rain Date)
- All League Meets and League Championship at Timber Creek Park in Gloucester Twp.
- League Meets #1 to #4 start at 8:30am / Arrival at 7:45am - MUST arrive by 8:00am!
- Championship starts at 12:45pm /Arrival at Noon
- See coaches for invitational information.
- IMPORTANT! You must participate in at least two (2) league meets (invitationals do not count as league meets) to qualify to run in the League Championship.
- Practices are Tuesday and Thursday after school. Please pick-up all runners immediately following the conclusion of practice.
The CKRS Cross Country is a fall sport available to boys and girls 4th through 8th grades. CKRS participates in the Division 2 Catholic School Cross-Country League. In 2018 our girls and boys placed 1st in the division and took home the championship!. Practices are on select weekdays after school and consist of running on local trails throughout Haddonfield and Cherry Hill. Parents, we love for you to run with us! We have a large group of varied paces, so the more parents we have the better our practices run. You do not need to be a fast runner.
Cross-Country Runner Divisions:
4th Grade - Cadet Division
5th and 6th Grades - Junior Division
7th and 8th Grades - Senior Division
The following forms are required for our Cross-Country program:
All forms are available on the "Athletic Forms and CKRS Releasae Forms" webpage. ALL releases and forms must be submitted through the CKRS Nurse's Office. Please do not submit forms to the Athletic Director or coaches.
Christ the King Regional School ♦ 164 Hopkins Avenue ♦ Haddonfield, New Jersey 08033 ♦ 856-429-2084 ♦ Fax: 856-429-4504