About our Lady Knights
Field Hockey program...
Our Lady Knights Field Hockey Team plays from September to the end of October. Home games and practices are on the CKRS Field adjacent to the school. Girls from grades fifth through eighth are welcome to participate. There are two levels - Junior Varsity and Varsity. The teams compete in the Burlington County Middle School League. Practices are after school and there is a summer training program held on the CKRS Field.
The following forms are required to participate in the CKRS Field Hockey program:
1. CKRS Athletic Release and Waiver Form (ALL players)
2. CKRS Athletic Fee Form (ALL players - please include payment)
3. Sports Physical Form (6th, 7th, 8th grade players ONLY)
4. Concussion Policy Form (ALL players)
5. Sudden Cardiac Pamphlet Sign-Off Form (6th, 7th, 8th grade players ONLY)
6. CKRS Vision Protection Release Form (6th, 7th. 8th grade players ONLY)
All forms above are available on the "Athletic Forms and CKRS Release Forms" web page. ALL release and forms must be submitted through the CKRS Nurse's Office. Please do not submit forms to the Athletic Director or coaches.
Mandatory safety equipment - shin guards (white or burgundy), mouth guard and eye cage. Other equipment - field hockey stick and cleats or sneakers. Lots of fun. No experience necessary, all are welcome to come out. Everyone plays. Questions? Email Contact Head Coach Danielle Frasca at firstname.lastname@example.org
Christ the King Regional School ♦ 164 Hopkins Avenue ♦ Haddonfield, New Jersey 08033 ♦ 856-429-2084 ♦ Fax: 856-429-4504